Google
paidbux.com
Affiliate Programs •  SEO •  Banner •  Advertising •  Resources
CrispAds Blog Advertising

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Immigrants Have More Freedom Than Me

Has anyone realized how easy it is for a an immigrant to get a driver's license in the U.S.? But then again, who really cares... until you get sideswiped by by a non english speaking mothafucka in a Honda Accord or Toyota Camry. In most instances all they need is a passport. If I show up to the DMV and tell them that I lost my license... I gotta go through damn near everything short of a DNA exam just to get it back.

You know that 6-point bullshit they instituted to make it harder for fake ID's to be manufactured by the DMV. I'd have to come up with my birth certificate, social security card, high school diploma, and a utility bill to show proof of address, and soon to come a fingerprint. All just to get my licensed renewed. Meanwhile, Manuel and Wilfredo show up with their passport and fake social security card and they're good to go. It just boggles my mind how easy we make it for them to get around in our country and how difficult we make it for our own citizens to enjoy the "privilege" of driving.

This is mainly because of our government's plans to eventually have one currency throughout Canada, U.S., and Mexico. It is called the Amero. It was created when the three countries made an alliance called the North American Union. You have probably have never heard of this, but it is actually happeneing as we speak. This will actually remove any boundaries between the three countries. That's probably the reason why Mexicans have been getting into this country like there are no borders anyway.

Now, I'm not knocking them and saying they don't have the right to freedom, because I feel everybody has a right to freedom. But when I see a woman walking with a child holding each hand, one in a stroller, one in those face to face baby straps, and another on the way. I mean seriously... Give me a break!!! I know I'm not the only person that feels this way. Leave a comment if you share the same point of view.

Rahsheid White

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So which tribe do you belong to?